How to make an ATM on BNI and its different conditions
How to make a BNI ATM is very easy. BNI is a state bank you may be familiar with. The BNI network from year to year is also becoming wider, even now it is present in every sub-district and city throughout Indonesia. In some other countries, BNI even has representative offices.
Founded in 1946, BNI has a fairly large number of customers, although BNI customers come not only from adults, but also from students. Callan gan studentsalso have a kezemicpatan to have an account saved at BNI Bank.
Every time we open a bank account, we will later receive a passport and an ATM card used for payment instruments. ATM cards or debit cards are a very important banking facility for now.
Type of BNI Bank ATM cards
As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to accept the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has different price and capacity, here are some types:
- BNI Silver Debit. This type of BNI discharge has a gray color, on the front you will find chips and batik models. If you want to have this debit card, you should issue only the first deposit of 500 thousand IDR.
- BNI Gold Debit. If you want to have a debit card with this kind of gold, you must open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administration is R[ 7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of RP 15 million per day and a payment limit of 50 million idr per day.
- BNI Platinum Debit. Usually, this BNI Platinum debut is owned by business people, The monthly costs there are quite high, but the limit is also high, for the daily cash withdrawal limit is only 15 million IDri, while the transfer limit of comrades BNI reaches 100 million IDRI as to make BNI Platinum ATMs just like others.
- Green NPG debut. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration is very easy, the monthly administration is only RP 4 thousand.
- Empty it GPN Orange. GPN Orange has a cost limit of 10 million idrites per day, with a transfer limit of $50 million and $50 million a day, and a cash withdrawal limit of 5 million per day. The monthly administration is only 4,000. In addition to the above types, there are many other species.
How to make BNI ATM Offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can come to the BNI branch closest to home yourself. Making an ATM card cannot be represented, so you must attach different types of documents such as personal identity such as driver’s license or ID card, then NPWP and KK.
In addition to the various poppym, the documents above, the bank later also needs your signature in the ATM card and passport.
You just need to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you’re still a beginner and need an ATM just to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can select the BNI Simple product.
If you have decided on the type of savings, you must fill out the form to open a savings account. Fill in the account opening correctly and according to personal data starting with the name, date of birth, address, occupation, income, etc. Avoid doubling in empty places for personal data. How to create an ATM on bni next, you just need to pay the initial deposit.
The initial deposit to open this account varies, depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. Paying this initial deposit is through a bank teller, so it is not through a user service. After successfulpayment of the deposit, you can obtain an ATM and passport.
Create a BNI ATM Online
The creation of a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you decide to open an account online, there is no need to come to the branch office. This service allows you tobuy accounts everywhere andonly. How to make a BNI ATM online takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, it must be remembered if you have to prepare your identity for the opening, in addition to making sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet network, so that later account opening can be easily done. When all files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking app.
- Install the BNI mobile banking app, download the app through the App Store or Google Store, make sure your phone is always connected to the Internet network when it implementsthe app download process.
- When the download is complete,the app will be installed with automation later, you can open the BNI mobile banking app and select a registry.
- Choose the type of savings that meet your needs, you can fill in the personal data page according to identity such as NICK KTP, the date of birth then enter theOTP sent via SMS, you can also complete your personal data and company data.
- If your personal data is filled in, the next way to create a BNI ATM is to upload a selfie photo along with your ID card, a photo of your ID card, along with your signature. Click to take a photo of your ID card.
- Click on the mobile banking list when you’re done climbing data, then you just need to create a User ID so you can access the service, click on the terms, and click next. You will later receive a reference code and select video banking. After that, you will make a video call with CS.
Benefits of using a BNI ATM card
Once you know how to make a BNI ATM, the next thing you need to know is the benefits of using an ATM card from BNI Bank. Having a debit card from BNI Bank makes it easier for us to make transactions without the need to carry cash.
With non-cash payments, monthly finances become more noticeable properly, you can see what needs you spend all month. In addition, BNI also has many attractive promotions, so you can get discount benefits when making debit card payments.
Before you open a BNI account, it is better to know from the front what your needs are now. Don’t let it be just because you want to ask for the prestige to have a class card, choose a platinum debit, when you don’t really need it yet, so before exercising how to make an ATM on a BNI, know your needs first.